Team Building & Engagement
Did you know America’s #1 talent management problem is employee engagement?
An engaged employee is fully absorbed in and enthusiastic about work. The person is committed to you, and takes positive action to further your company’s successes. But the Gallup Organization’s research tells us that only 29% of all employees are actively engaged in their jobs.
- 54% are not engaged
- 17% are actively disengaged
What do you think the percentage of engaged employees is in your company? What if you could double or triple it?
We help you build workplace engagement and high performing teams by creating a culture of cooperation and collaboration. We use the principles of motivational psychology and Emotional Intelligence to do this.
We work with you to:
- Boost buy-in
- Reduce conflict
- Increase trust
- Improve communications
- Create workplace visions & strategic plans
How we do it: TEAM A B Cs©: Team Assessment, Team Building, Team Coaching
We’ve created a 5-step team and engagement process. We …
- Identify your goals, what you want to achieve, and review your business processes.
- Pose powerful questions to every member of your team to determine:
- What’s working?
- What needs to be changed and improved?
- Provide written feedback to company leaders, including a specific agenda for improvement.
- Engage your work group or company in a team-building retreat to build a strong organizational culture.
- Offer follow-up assistance to insure your problems and challenges stay resolved.
The key point is employees and managers at all levels need to have power and influence over how decisions are made and implemented. When their opinions count, employees:
- Get motivated,
- Produce more,
- Stay with your company longer,
- Come out of their silos and work together, and faster.
We Help You Create a “Paradigm Shift” in Leadership & Decision Making
Cisco Systems’ CEO John Chambers said it best in a Harvard Business Review article:
“We’re seeing a massive shift from management by command-and-control to collaboration and teamwork. You could almost say this shift is as revolutionary as the assembly line.”
Want to learn more about our approach to team building & engagement?
Read our Team Success Stories.
Click here for team building & engagement workshops, seminars, or keynote speeches.