As executive coaches, our job is to help you:
- Become a powerful, productive, empathic leader,
- Build a cooperative and collaborative team
How we do it
We teach you to use the power of motivational psychology and Emotional Intelligence to get employees engaged and productive in their work by tapping into their deepest motivations, values, and attitudes. We help you…
- Define what results you want.
- Pinpoint your strengths. What you do well? What can you leverage for success?
- Clarify your challenges or gaps. Where do you need to improve? What your barriers to leadership performance?
- Create a learning agenda where you build on your strengths and reduce your gaps.
- Put your learning agenda into practice. You master new leadership behaviors with our support and assistance.
Always tailored to your needs & goals.
There’s never a “typical” coaching engagement because coaching is never typical. It’s about you. And you’re unique.
- Business Growth/Increasing Profits
- Interpersonal Effectiveness/Relationship Building
- Leadership/Executive Presence
- Communications Skills/Conflict Resolution
- Political Savvy/Navigating More Effectively
- Time Management/Work-Life Balance
- Confidence Building/People Management
Change isn’t easy, but we’re here to help.
The late Tom Landry, legendary football coach of the Dallas Cowboys, once defined a coach as “someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be.” Don’t expect coaching to be easy, because change often is hard. To help you succeed, we become your partner: supporting, encouraging, providing feedback, and (with permission) holding you accountable.
Executive coaching is a powerful process: practical, concrete, results-oriented, and tied to what you and your company need.
No serious athlete would expect to progress very far without a coach. Why should you?
Read our Coaching Success Stories.
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
3-4 one-on-one coaching sessions per month; unlimited access to your coach via telephone and email; sessions are conducted on the telephone and face-to-face. • Coaching on Demand: Call When You Want To Coach 4 hours minimum; open-ended use
Options For All Coaching Programs360-degree assessments; leadership & personality instruments; individual development plans; meetings with managers to insure alignment.
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
3-4 one-on-one coaching sessions per month; unlimited access to your coach via telephone and email; sessions are conducted on the telephone and face-to-face. • Coaching on Demand: Call When You Want To Coach 4 hours minimum; open-ended use Coach-Ability Assessment (2-3 months) An assessment of an individual’s interest in coaching and change; minimal commitment and expense until you know the person is seriously interested Stop Managing, Start Coaching! Manager-as-Coach Training Learn how to be a coach; create a cadre of internal coaches; spread coaching throughout your organization; create a “coaching culture” Quantity and non-profit discounts are available.